Seneca junta de andalucía educación
seneca teaching portal
DIDACTIC UNIT 5. DIETARY AND NUTRITIONAL ASPECTS DURING PREGNANCYDIDACTIC UNIT 6. DIETARY AND NUTRITIONAL ASPECTS DURING LACTATIONDIDACTIC UNIT 7. DIETARY AND NUTRITIONAL ASPECTS IN THE INFANTDIDACTIC UNIT 8. DIETARY AND NUTRITIONAL ASPECTS IN CHILDHOOD
* All the opinions about the Distance Course Specialist in Food and Nutrition (Distance), here compiled, have been filled in voluntarily by our students, through a form that is attached to all of them, together with the materials, or at the end of their course in our Online campus, in which they are invited to leave us their impressions about the course.
– Improve the eating habits of athletes in general in our environment and their quality of life to obtain an increase in performance and prevent injuries that may be related to nutrition.
– To improve the complications and habits of life in order to increase the quality of life of the individual, stimulating the motivation of the child and adolescent patient to follow the new dietary pattern.
* All the opinions about the Bach Flowers Course (Distance Learning), here compiled, have been filled in voluntarily by our students, through a form that is attached to all of them, along with the materials, or at the end of their course in our Online campus, in which they are invited to leave us their impressions about the course.
The Bach Flowers course is focused on professionals who wish to work in consultation or in the cabin with a broad knowledge of essential oils, their applications, indications and therapeutic benefits.
This Bach Flowers course is aimed at all those people interested in learning and practicing aromatherapy. As well as in the knowledge of the correct use of essential oils and the plants that provide them: Massage therapists, etc.
SUPERIOR MASTER IN PREVENTION OF LABOR RISKS, (Three specialties), SUPERIOR MASTER IN PREVENTION OF LABOR RISKS – Specialty Ergonomics and Psychosociology, SUPERIOR MASTER IN PREVENTION OF LABOR RISKS – Specialty Industrial Hygiene, SUPERIOR MASTER IN PREVENTION OF LABOR RISKS – Specialty Occupational Safety, Master in Project Management, University Degree 2 cycle or Bachelor – Degree in History
seneca junta de andalucia
DISTANCE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT COURSE: Through this distance course you will be able to complete your knowledge and professional competences and specialize in Technological Tools for Human Resources Management. Take advantage of this opportunity and get ready to reach your professional goals with us at Euroinnnova.
* All the opinions about the online course Practical Course: Technological Tools for Human Resources Management, here compiled, have been filled in voluntarily by our students, through a form that is attached to all of them, together with the materials, or at the end of their course in our Online campus, in which they are invited to leave us their impressions about the course.
In the context of global competition in which companies currently operate, it is necessary to restructure the perception of how to carry out the process of personnel management, requiring a change in the tools for the realization of management, this change should be oriented towards technology, in order to successfully meet the challenges posed by the complexity of market relations. The manager must understand that Technology (and its changes); Management (new approaches and theories) and, especially the Human Factor (culture and motivation) mutually feed each other and generate a special dynamic of business management. These are key elements that, when properly managed, will result in successful management. That is why training in the process, techniques and tools of human capital management through technology is of utmost importance, so with this course we will acquire what is necessary to be able to undertake projects in people management successfully.
The Ministry of Education of the Andalusian Government has just sent instructions to all schools in the community announcing a modification of the Seneca computer system, which contains the data of all schools, students and teachers in Andalusia, “in order to allow, temporarily and later officially, changes in the identity of students, in the event that they need to hide their identity, have requested an administrative change of identity (Civil Registry) or a change of gender sense,” reads the document User Manual: Change of identity of the student body, to which this newspaper has had access.
This brief reform comes to light in the midst of Vox’s offensive against the Andalusian Government of PP and Ciudadanos to implement the so-called parental pin in schools. The far-right group threatens the Board with withdrawing its parliamentary support if it does not develop a regulation that allows families to “veto” the complementary activities of their children’s school that they do not share (the examples given by Vox are precisely about educating in sexual diversity and gender equality).